sábado, 11 de outubro de 2008

FLABBY ROAD II

FLABBY ROAD II
Músicas :
01. We Love The Beatles - The Carefrees
02. All the Way To The Bank - Al Fisher
03. My Boyfriend Got A Beatle Haircut - Donna Lynn
04. Ringo, I Love You - Cher (aka Bonnie Jo Mason)
05. Little Beatle Boy - The Angels
06. I Dreamed I Was A Beatle - Murray Kellum
07. Beatle Crazy - Bill Clifton
08. Ringo - The Starlettes
09. A Tribute To Ringo Starr (The Other Ringo) - Larry Finnegan
10. John, Paul, George And Ringo - The Bulldogs
11. I Want To Hold Your Hair - The Bagels
12. Ringo Did It - Veronica Lee & The Moniques
13. My Beatle Haircut - The Twiliters
14. Yeh, Yeh, We Love 'Em All - Little Cheryl
15. Ringo For President - The Young World Sin
16. All I Want For Christmas Is A Beatle - Dora Bryan
17. The Beatles' Barber - Scott Douglas
18. My Girl's Been Bitten By The Beatle Bug - Annie And The Orphans
19. A Letter To Paul - Tracy Steel
20. I Ain't No Beatle - Jack White
21. I Want to Be a Beatle - Gene Cornish
22. You Can't Go Far Without A Guitar (Unless You're Ringo Starr) - Neil Sheppard
23. I'm Better Than the Beatles - Brad Berwick
24. Gonna Send 'Em Home - Homer & Jethro
25. Saga Of The Beatles - Johnny & The Hurricanes
26. Welcome Beatles - Lil' Sally & The Venturas
27. John, You Went Too Far This Time - Sissy Spacek (aka Rainbo)
Baixe Aqui :
Obrigado http://vinnierattolle.blogspot.com/ por esta postagem.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário